Dr. Jenny Feick of Nature Wise Consulting, is a Biologist, with a Ph.D. in Geography and a Masters in Environmental Science coupled with 35 years experience in federal/provincial public service and private consulting. Particular strengths include:
- Acquiring, learning and applying new knowledge and skills;
- Mentoring, training, coaching and empowering employees and volunteers;
- Communicating and engaging with stakeholders and First Nations;
- Developing and maintaining partnerships;
- Facilitating, public participation and networking;
- Focusing on objectives and accomplishing results;
- Planning/organizing projects and events and evaluating outcomes
- Managing diverse teams in turbulent (challenging) times; and
- Initiating/leading programs and new projects.
Based on the Gallup Strengthsfinder Assessment, Jenny’s top five strengths are:
Emotional Quotient Rating: Based on tests, Jenny has a very fit emotional intelligence rating, i.e. a high EQ. She is well balanced emotionally, appropriately sensitive to others in personal interactions, effective under stress, has good coping mechanisms, can work well with people or on her own, and is well positioned to lead. Her leadership style is collaborative.